If you help students to obtain places at British boarding schools and are currently looking for a reliable partner to provide guardianship services, we are happy to discuss opportunities to work together. We are open to expanding our business relations with educational agencies, individual consultants, language centres and travel agencies.
Having been in the market for over 10 years, we have significant experience of guardianship services: we are familiar with a large number of schools across the UK, and only work with reliable and trustworthy host families, transport companies, medical experts and other partners. Our extensive experience and knowledge of the sector enables us to provide a premium service to your clients.
The location of our office in London allows us to reach our students and schools in the shortest possible time. We always stay in touch and are available 24/7 in case of any unforeseen circumstances or an emergency.
All of our guardians have been through a British education themselves and have lived in the country for a long time, guaranteeing their suitability as reliable assistants to your students. After completing our registration process, you will be sent the full details of your designated guardian who will be on hand to discuss any questions you might have.
You can find more details regarding our AEGIS (the Association for the Education and Guardianship of International Students) accreditation here.
Apart from boarding schools students, we also work with undergraduate students under 18.
Our guardianship packages
Over ten years we have developed three main packages that meet the needs of our students: the ‘Student Care Premium’ package, the ‘Student Care’ package and ‘Student Care Limited’ package. Package descriptions are available here. We are also open to creating customised packages based on the requirements of you and your students.
We will begin working with you and your client long before their arrival to the UK. Here are just some of the services that we can provide you with:
- Filling out all relevant paperwork required by the school
- Organising comfortable travel arrangements for the student and the parents, meeting them at the airport and accompanying them to the school
- Purchasing required items, such as uniform, and make sure the student is adapting well to his new school
- Taking proactive measures and dealing with all communications in case of an emergency, such as loss of documents, flight delays or cancellations, illness or temporary expulsion of the student from school
- Closely monitoring the child’s academic progress, attending all meetings and flagging up any issues which require attention. We can also arrange personal lessons with qualified and skilled tutors.
- Dealing with all administrative tasks, such as organising a host family for the child, finding accommodation for parents, arranging transportation, visits to the doctor, daily communication with schools, topping up mobile phones and many other things.
These are only some examples of the ways we can support you. If you’d like to get in touch about potential partnerships please do contact us directly – we will be happy to hear from you.